What to Expect
1:1 Strategy Sessions
Group Enrichment Activities
- Women’s health
- Side gigs
- Practice management
How It Works
Full day of 1:1 meetings, group sessions, and R&R with a kick-off social event that evening!
Friday & Saturday
Morning lectures and mastermind groups and afternoon enrichment or relaxation (build your own schedule)
1:1 and group sessions in the morning so you can maximize your time away
New & Improved
- We’ve incorporated plenty of time to design your own schedule of 1:1, group and down time each day. We’ll launch a scheduling app to allow you to craft your schedule closer to the event.
- Activities to meet everyone’s needs (practice management, personal development, and just plain fun).
- Breakfast and lunch are provided everyday.
- One night for you to design your own evening. (or participate in our scheduled beach event.)
- Thursday and Saturday lunches will be grab-and-go so you can enjoy the grounds, attend your group sessions, or gather a small group for a picnic on the lawn.
- Catered luncheon on Friday before our leadership workshop.
- All inclusive – all listed meals and activities are included in the registration fee. We won’t be upcharging for any additional events. The only meal that’s not provided is Friday night dinner.
Optional group activities and 1:1 consultant topics include:
- Fitness sessions
- Culinary medicine
- Wardrobe makeover
- Life coaching
- Mental health check-up
- Women’s health check-up
- Practice management (Strategic planning, front office workflow, exit strategies, direct patient care, etc.)
This was an amazing few days! It really helped me to find my center again — haven’t seen it for a long time!
All I feel and know is that I belong to our WIP community. I am so proud of myself to show up as me to share vulnerabilities in person without any fear for the first time in my life. Thank you for asking and thank you for listening.
This was so much better than expected. Very needed and appreciated. It was just the right mix of learning, thinking, connection and rejuvenation.
Dr. Laurie Birkholz, is a board certified Family Medicine physician and fellowship-trained Women’s Health specialist practicing in Southwest Michigan.
Dr. Birkholz believes in the importance of caring for the whole woman through a holistic approach based in lifestyle medicine and prevention. Her Women’s Health training allows for additional focus in areas that include menopausal medicine, sexual health and gynecology.
Dr. Birkholz embraces the belief that knowledge is power and strives to educate and empower her patients to lead their healthiest and most fulfilling lives. She is committed to providing a safe space that offers compassionate, evidence-based medicine while promoting social tolerance and equality. ALL are welcome and celebrated in her practice.
Dr. Nancy Spector, MD, is a Professor of Pediatrics and serves in dual roles at the Drexel University College of Medicine (DUCOM): as Executive Director of the Hedwig van Ameringen Executive Leadership in Academic Medicine® (ELAM) program, a part-time year long, national leadership fellowship program for women in academic medicine, dentistry, public health, and pharmacy, and as Vice Dean for Faculty.
Known for her leadership abilities and her facilitation skills, Dr. Spector is sought after as a speaker and a visiting professor. Her contributions to graduate medical education and academic medicine are in leadership skills development, professional development, gender equity, mentoring and sponsorship, and curriculum development and implementation.